math and a half

Thursday, March 16, 2006


Always around December we get all mushy and talk about the joy of giving. Yes, true, it is a season of giving, but how about a little giving in a non-holiday sort of way? Support your favorite charity year-round, please. They need all the help they can get.
I made a special family recipe and brought it to my physical therapist and her receptionist/office manager. What a hit! They were genuinely pleased and grateful. How nice. It didn't cost me anything but a little time. I had all the ingredients in my home so it didn't mean a special trip to the grocery store. I didn't really go out of my way to make it, but the payoff was grand. Smiles all around: the real kind. (Thanks to Stolie, funkybrownchick, for the link.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home