math and a half

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Bad days?


A question for my readers (both of you)...How do you deal with not one, but a series of bad days? What can you do to get out of the slump? I am anxious to read your home remedies for a string of everything coming up whatever-the-opposite-of-roses is.
I promise to try just about anything within reason and let you know how it worked out.
Before you get carried away, though, I must say that I don't like to shop. Many women would tell me to go blow a wad of cash on myself, but I don't enjoy shopping, so that won't work. Any other ideas?

3 Comments:

  • There are a TON of ways to blow cash on yourself without shopping! The spa is the best place to do this. Manicures, pedicures, etc. Why else do you think so many end in "cure"? It's a woe cure, the spa is.

    Okay, so it might not actually cure your string of things-are-sinking-into-the-mud days, but at least you'll look good and feel more relaxed while you do it.

    By Blogger MamaChristy, at 3/23/2006 8:47 PM  

  • Ooooh ... bad days. I know about these. I had 358 of them last year. ;)

    But, I think you're on the right track with focusing on the positive.

    By Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com, at 3/24/2006 4:59 PM  

  • Right now usually its something that helps me (at least momentarily) escape reality. For example a decent book or a good movie usually does the trick.

    So does alcohol.

    By Blogger Darwin, at 3/24/2006 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home