math and a half

Friday, March 24, 2006

The opposite


Why don't we notice a string of particularly good days?

Perhaps I should spend more time concentrating on the good things in my life.

A list:
I have a family. They love me.
I have a boyfriend. He loves me.
I have friends in Chicago and in many other places. They love me.
I have a home. I love it.
I am not unemployed.
I am not allergic to chocolate.
I am (relatively) young and healthy.
My faith guides me.
I got paid today.
I like to exercise.
I can read and write. Many people helped to teach me how.
I'm getting better at the technical side of blogging.
My computer hasn't crashed in almost a year now.
Spring Break is coming soon.
It's Friday.
The sun is shining.

I'm sure there's plenty more for which I should be thankful. That will have to do for now. I'm going to bake some chocolate chip cookies and drink red wine while I do so. (Thank you, Kristine.) Maybe tomorrow I'll go to the spa (Thank you, Mamachristy.)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home