math and a half

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My image


Those of you who have been with me from the beginning of this blog may know that for a brief time I posted a photo of myself, taken in Australia. A friend and fellow blogger advised me to take that down & instead find an innocuous image that could substitute, for security reasons. I couldn't argue with her logic. So, I removed that photo, but it has taken me until now to find an image suitable to represent my online persona, "Math and a Half." (Please note in the image that there are mathematical symbols flying out of the magic pencil.) I don't wear glasses, and I hope I don't look quite this goofy, but it fits, sort of. Should I find a better image later I can change it, but for now, it'll do. I am willing to look at any suggestions you might have.

1 Comments:

  • You could do an eye like me. Or a toenail. Something that is you but unidentifiable as you, if that makes sense!

    By Blogger Darwin, at 4/13/2006 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home